Christ Fellowship is looking for a part-time Student Ministries Associate Pastor to work at our new Anna campus.
The Student Ministries Campus Associate Pastor contributes to the success of both the middle and high school ministries at Christ Fellowship as a part of the Student Ministries team. This pastor’s goal is help students and families follow Christ through
both discipleship and reaching the lost.
This is a part time, hourly position. As such, the employee is expected to manage his/her workload and time with their direct supervisor. A typical workweek for this position is 20 hours including those times when the campus holds services. Office hours
are to be coordinated with the campus pastor.
This position reports directly to the Campus Pastor and CF Student Ministries Pastor; serves on the Campus and Student Ministries teams; and coordinates with other ministries and ministry leaders as necessary.
- Develop campus specific ministry and leadership teams for Student Ministries
- Provide support for Student Ministries as it aligns with the broader direction and vision of Christ Fellowship.
- Prepare elements needed to execute the Wednesday night Student Ministries programs.
- Care for and equip Small Group Leaders to teach and minister to their students.
- Teach at the student services weekly.
- Lead trips when required by the Pastor of Student Ministries.
- Participate in ministry events where all campuses are included such as (Walk, Run, HERE, and Summer Missions where hours allow)
- Meet regularly with adult leaders.
- Provide pastoral counseling for students and families of teenagers.
- Provide pastoral care and fulfills pastoral duties including pastor of the day/week as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This person must be able to exchange accurate information when working with others, think critically and act logically to evaluate situations, solve problems, and make sound decisions. He must be able to operate a computer and other office equipment, read
and comprehend information while researching, counseling, or other activities throughout the day, and remain stationary at least 50% of the time, as well as move about the facility to meet with people and access files, other information, office machinery,
etc. He must also be able to lift at least 30 pounds and maneuver it (i.e. twist, push, pull, etc.) and be able to move heavy loads by hand and other similar actions periodically.