The Children’s Minister is responsible for leading and organizing the Children’s (K-5) ministries at Rhea’s Mill within the context of NextGen Ministries (Birth through College). The leader will be the champion for helping children take steps toward maturity
1. Lead out the purpose, mission, and values of NextGen Ministries and Rhea’s Mill.
2. Assist in developing and maintaining a "Lead Small" strategy for Children’s Ministry.
3. Develop and pour into leaders who will develop and pour into children.
4. Establish a relational presence with Kindergarten to 5th graders.
5. Ensure all children have access to quality small group experiences where life-change can happen. The goal is for every child to be connected relationally with a spiritual leader/mentor.
6. Ensure quality teaching/large group environments (including worship) for RM Kids Club.
7. Provide events/activities for children to connect, grow, and bring unchurched and dechurched friends. 8. Assist in the vision and teaching elements for Family Sundays.
9. Work in conjunction with NextGen Ministries to connect with parents and equip them with the tools and resources they need to help their children take steps toward maturity in Christ.
10. Screen and interview all leaders working with children.
11. Account for Children’s Ministry expenditures and revenues.
12. Participate in other church-wide/NextGen functions, events and meetings.
13. Prepare for and attend weekly staff meetings.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by NextGen Pastor.
1. Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord.
2. Maintain proper priorities in the home, providing spiritual leadership to your family.
3. Financially support the ministry of RMBC by faithfully giving.
4. Develop personal evangelism opportunities outside the church.