Purpose of Position:
To provide financial services to church members and professional church staff.
- To enter weekly contributions to appropriate categories and funds.
- To maintain accounts payable and receivable in the accounting system.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Maintain ledger and balance sheet funds.
- Implement and follow sound financial practices.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly giving statements and year end documents.
- Maintain bank reconciliation.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks.
- Lead the counting team.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates a consistent devoted walk with the Lord. Supports the mission, values, vision, and strategy of Grace Church and Operations.
- Practical experience with accrual, fund accounting and account reconciliation.
- Experience with a fast moving/changing environment.
- A commitment to interpersonal relationships and confidentiality of all records.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, accounting systems, and general technical knowledge.
This is a part-time position, 20-25 hours per week and as needed.
To develop fully devoted followers of Christ by creatively leading and teaching families toward life change.