1. (6 mo) Lead the development and execution of strategies that recruit, support, develop and retain disciple-making volunteers at a ratio on 1 adult volunteer for every 6 students.
2. (6 mo) Create systems and environments that ensure every student is connected in a small group that maintains optimum student:leader ratios and encourages them to follow Jesus to more life than ever before.
3. (6 mo) Working in partnership with other ministry leaders, develop systems, teams, and opportunities for students to use their strengths to serve the church and community in increasingly challenging ways. Show 25% involvement of students who participate
in The Rising serving in the church at least 2x/month and in the community at least 1x/quarter.
4. (6 mo) Develop and execute sysytems that connect new families, streamline check in, facilitate baptisms, and train every new and existing volunteer at 100% functionality. (A ‘connected family’ is one that is following Jesus to more life than ever
before by serving, giving, participating in Life Groups, and inviting others consistently.)
5. (3 mo) Lead the process of accumulating, refining, and (if necessary) adding to CRCC’s Student Ministry Policy and Procedures Manual.
6. (3 mo) Lead the process to capture and analyze stats and data and use that data to implement change, enhance programs, increase attendance, and assist parents in disciple-making with their students.
7. (6 mo) Develop and execute strategies that “go home” with students, for the purpose of helping parents disciple their students. Show 50% involvement of parents with a disciple-making step for their students/family.
8. (3 mo) Lead the process to create the 2018-2019 High School Ministry calendar with clear rationale for each program and event and an explanation of how each will help students take the next step in their development and how this will make CRCC a place
where families go to get better.
9. (Immediate/Ongoing) Ensure 100% compliance to safety procedures and training, and 100% compliance to background checks for volunteers and staff members working in High School Ministry.
10. (6 mo) Develop and execute strategies that will grow the High School ministry by 25% in the 2018-2019 ministry year. These strategies must include opportunities and training that will inspire students to invite friends and have spiriutual conversations
with their friends.
11. (12 mo) Create engaging weekly environments that gather high school students totaling 5+% of CRCC:LM’s average weekly attendance for worship, teaching, connection, and service by Fall 2019.