WHO IS STAND FOR TRUTH?
We are a unique and quickly growing non-profit ministry that exists to take the Gospel to students in public schools. We use a simple 3-step approach:
- School Assembly - we schedule top-notch character-based school assemblies
- Evening Concert - students are invited to our evening outreach concerts (typically at their school) where the gospel is shared by our performers
- Student Impact - students get connected with local churches and get free gospel-centered resources
WHY WORK WITH STAND FOR TRUTH?
You can make your full time gig your full time mission! This isn’t just a way to pay the bills. It’s a chance to do something meaningful and make an impact. Plus we offer paid time off, vacation and a flexible work/life
balance. As a key player on our small but mighty team, you'll have countless opportunities to expand your skill set on the job. Join our fun, innovative, fast-paced team and enjoy the remote work environment
we're creating together.
You are an overachiever. You’re detail-oriented and have strong prioritization skills. You understand the sales process and people like you. But that doesn’t get to your head. You constantly
seek to improve yourself. You thrive in a system-oriented environment but can make quick adjustments. You are an excellent communicator and you love collaborating. At the same time,
you’re highly self-motivated and thrive doing most of your work alone, behind the scenes.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a full-time, salaried opportunity and work can be done remotely. The primary objectives are to (1) book high quality school assemblies and (2) establish, develop, and maintain super awesome customer relationships. You
are in charge of selling and scheduling Step 1 in our 3-Step process. You’ll be trusted with:
- Fielding all inbound leads generated by SFT marketing
- Generating new leads through cold calls and emails
- Coordinating all pre-event details with customers while successfully resolving issues along the way
- Collaborating with SFT team members to make strategic event booking decisions
- Following our proven, systematic sales process while seeking continuous improvement of the process
- Analyzing, balancing, and monitoring the calendars, needs, and goals of the full line-up of SFT acts
Interested? Want more info? Submit the form at our website www.sftoutreach.org/bookingagent and we’ll be in touch asap.
You must submit the form at our website above to apply. Can’t wait to hear from you!