The Children’s Ministry and Growth Groups Pastor serves as the primary leader, recruiter, and developer for the Faith Town Kids Ministry and Growth Groups at Faith Harvest. While all ministries at Faith Harvest function within the framework of the larger
church vision to “Love, Lead, and Grow”, thisPastor will seek to creatively implement that vision in a relevant and effective manner to kids, the kid’s ministry volunteer team, and our Growth Group leadership team.
The Children'sministry is currently made up of about 60 children. The current programming structure includes…
- Sunday morning programming for children
- Weekly Wednesday night kid’s experience
- Summer VBS program and special events
The Children’s ministry and Small Groups Pastor reports directly to the Executive Pastor. This position will ultimately be responsible for casting vision, recruiting great leaders, and leading the children’s ministry and small group teams.
What We Are Searching For/Qualifications:
- A visionary leader
- An equipper of volunteers
- Someone who holds a four year degree
- Doctrines are the same as the Fellowship Network https://thefellowshipnetwork.net/about/doctrines/
- Highly relational with children and families
- Has a basic understanding and skill in recruiting and training volunteers
- A passion for kids ministry and small groups
The successful candidate will have been a leader in ministry with a proven record of growth and leadership development in previous roles. They will be a highly gifted communicator and possess an energetic disposition.