Work closely with the Student Ministry Pastor to faithfully pursue the Student Ministry’s direction both inside and beyond the walls of LifePoint. Through programming, help students find their place in the Body of Christ to encompass finding their place
in a small group, in their family and in the church through serving. Facilitate environments outside the walls of Beyond LifePoint to help students meet Jesus and study and enjoy His Word.
- Oversee all creative aspects of all SM environments to include volunteers, personnel, partnerships and programmatic elements.
- Develop processes that identifies, recruits, develops, and empowers individuals gifted in the arts.
- Oversee all mobile platforms to include volunteer teams, personnel, partnerships.
- Act as point person with LPC Communications Department
- Manage student ministry’s online presence, with an emphasis in mobile platforms.
- Manage key volunteers overseeing various components of student ministry vision
- Create, in partnership with Student Ministry Pastor, what happens “beyond the walls of LifePoint.”
- Execute the programming elements for outside environments by acting as point person for these
- Contribute to process that identifies, recruits, develops, and empowers small group leaders for the student ministry.
- Special Events
- Assist Student Ministries with various special events throughout the year.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Agree with LifePoint’s “What We Believe,” and commit exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent with the same.
- A heart for the local church, a love for teens and their families, and a passion to help others find and follow Jesus
- A high regard and competency to faithfully abide in and proclaim God’s Word, complemented by a deep desire for others to find joy in the same.
- 3-5+ years of ministry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Action-oriented and displays focus, passion and initiative.
- Takes appropriate action when something needs to be done
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds effective relationships, communicates effectively both interpersonally and corporately
- Organized and highly productive, working in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses
- Excellent written and oral communication skills