ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and execute the production of excellent weekend services and events.
- Create/Program ProPresenter for weekend services and weekly events.
- Setting up all media for all Sunday services, to include lyric formatting, message slides and videos.
- Setup/Program Video Switcher for weekend services and weekly events
- Setup and Breakdown of AVL for our onsite Video Venue weekly.
- Produce all weekend services and fill in gaps where needed in the moment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and care for all AVL equipment.
- Help with technology purchases and rentals.
- Ability to hang/install/program new or rented fixtures.
- Remains current on technologies, trends and styles used in production industries
- Mentors and develops production volunteers.
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of audio mixing, monitor mixing and audio recording.
- Knowledge of lighting production.
- Knowledge of video switching with multiple cameras (IMAG).
- Knowledge of ProPresenter 6
- Broad hands-on experience with technology in modern worship production, environment
- Recruit, develop and equip volunteer sound and media teams for events and weekend services: service directors, equipment operators, lights and camera
- Flexible in an environment subject to last-minute changes
- Strong commitment to Jesus with a mature Christian faith and a heart to serve others, highly desirable
*Potential growth into a full-time position with right chemistry and competence.