Multi-ethnic, multi-generational Anabaptist congregation in Washington DC suburbs seeks committed, passionate and energetic individual to lead our children’s ministry with multiple ministry times per week. This person will lead an average of 70 children,
will recruit, equip, and oversee a volunteer team of children’s workers, and participate in a multiple church staff team mentality that is committed to the overall health and vitality of a growing outward reaching body of Christ on mission with Jesus. Heart
loyalty to Jesus and passion to extend that heart into children who will lead the church in the next generation is the overarching paradigm.
We are praying for a person who will:
- Carry the heart of Jesus that says: “Let the children come to me”, and a readiness to multiply that heart into others, especially ministry volunteers
- Lovingly and joyfully disciple children into life long relationships with Jesus as Lord.
- Recognize this ministry as a partnering role with parents and a vital part of a larger commitment to grow families in love with Jesus and carrying his heart of mission in the world.
- Practice and nurture a Spirit inspired, holistic obedience, Anabaptist shaped faith
Preferred education level:
- Children Ministry Degree, or
- Early or Elementary Education with church experience
- Volunteer and/or church staff experience in children ministry
Please indicate interest by contacting us at:
- email@example.com and submit your resume or CV with a brief bio
Applications will be considered as they are received. 70% position currently in children's ministry.
Willing to discuss assuming additional ministry responsibilities to become full time position.