We are looking for someone that is passionate and energetic about leading children into a growing relationship with Jesus. This person will be responsible for leading, inspiring, and directing Children’s Ministries at Grace Church. This person will develop
teams of volunteers for the various programs involving children and parents while working with other church leaders in a team environment, helping to fulfill the goals and vision of the church. They will contribute to the team spirit of the entire staff through
fellowship, encouragement, cooperation, prayer support and other appropriate ways, as they serve Jesus and the church.
- Oversee the children’s ministry of the church
- Manage the Sunday morning program
- Lead and manage volunteer teams
- Administor the program, equipment, and maintain safety
- Personal spiritual and professional growth
- Staff duties (meetings, reports, goals, scheduling, etc.)
- Be part of the church leadership team
- Leadership experience in children's ministry and/or student ministry
- A passion for children's ministry
- Personal character that represents and demonstrates Christ-like traits
- Personal faith in Jesus Christ
You can find out more about the church by visiting Trygrace.com.