The Pastor/Director of Family Ministries will provide vision and oversight of our elementary and children’s programs as well as shepherd the families whose children are in these areas. Primary responsibilities will include cultivating and developing leaders
and partners in ministry to develop and sustain a dynamic Sunday morning experience for children and their families. This person will also be responsible for overseeing leadership teams that are responsible for ministries throughout the year, such as the Summer
Sports Camp, Moms2Tots, and other ministry programs and events. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing and leading people and shepherding children and their families.
- Must be a follower of Christ that models the qualifications of church leadership.
- Enlist, equip, and empower a team of ministry partners to teach and lead Sunday morning children’s programming.
- Set vision, strategy, and goals in children’s and family ministry at Trinity.
- Select programming curriculum and manage scheduling of ministry partners.
- Participate in hospital visitation and counseling of children and families as needed and up to competency level.
- Anticipate and plan for the needs of children for whole-church events.