Department: Worship Arts
Direct Report: Worship Pastor
This is a part-time position with the posibility of becoming full-time in the future.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To officially apply for the position, please send your resume along with links to videos of you leading worship and any other pertinent portfolio links to email@example.com.
The Worship Leader for the West Falls Church Campus will…
- Lead the music / singing portion of the worship service for the West Falls Church Location on Sundays while acting as a source of leadership, inspiration and direction for the WFC music and AVL teams.
- Lead the WFC music and AVL teams in the setup and breakdown of all equipment for the worship services at the WFC Campus. (i.e. Stage Audio, Video, Lighting, Instruments, Stage Design Elements)
- Lead weekly rehearsals for the WFC music team on Thursday nights from 7 PM to 9 PM.
- Coordinate with the Worship Pastor on a weekly basis for overall team review, Planning Center scheduling, repertoire discussion and planning of worship services.
- Coordinate with the WFC Campus Pastor on a weekly basis to meet the goals and needs of the worship experience at that campus.
- Build relationships and a sense of community within the WFC music and AVL teams as well as recruit and funnel new team members through Grace’s existing integration and audition processes.
- Operate as a part of the overall leadership for Grace Rising and assist the Worship Pastor in carrying out the logistics of occasional special music events and services (i.e. Christmas Eve Services, Nights of Worship, Training Events, Team Fellowships,
- When needed, provide music for various ongoing ministries throughout the year (i.e. Young Professionals, Tuesday Night Women's Gatherings, Prayer Gatherings etc…).
The ideal candidate…
- Pursues a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ and the ability to lead people spiritually.
- Has a passion for reaching unchurched people and understands the impact this has on our worship experiences.
- Displays a philosophy of worship as a lifestyle, not just a weekly gathering.
- Exhibits a high level of musical proficiency and artistry both vocally and instrumentally.
- Shows a proven track record of the ability to build and manage teams through a magnetic personality.
- Works well in a highly collaborative environment while taking direction from other leaders.
- Has a minimum of 2 years previous experience leading worship in a setting of at least 100 people.