Restoration Road Church is a young, growing, bible-believing, gospel-centered, missionally-minded church of 300+ gathering in Snohomish, WA (30 miles outside of Seattle). We are seeking a part-time worship director to lead a ministry that glorifies God,
edifies the church, and evangelizes the community through music and arts.
Job Description |
The Worship Director will serve as the principal music leader, managing a team to implement the vision for corporate worship at Restoration Road Church gatherings. They are responsible for recruiting musicians, developing leaders, managing team members and
leading the overall production of our Sunday worship service.
- Spiritual Devotion: A clear understanding of the gospel expressed in words, in a vibrant walk with King Jesus, and in wholehearted agreement with the reformed confessions of our faith.
- Self-Starter: A demonstrable ability to generate new ideas regularly, shape the ministry creatively, and manage their time effectively without direct supervision.
- Leadership: Proven leader as it relates to worship administration, logistics, shepherding personalities, and event planning while maintaining a commitment to aesthetics, accountability, and timeliness. Also requiring skills in recruiting, training, and
shepherding different kinds individuals to work together on teams.
- Musical Proficiency: A developed skill set consisting of musical expertise, a desire and ability to create fresh expressions of biblical worship, an aptitude for preparing and leading musical bands on stage with excellence, and a commitment to ongoing growth.
- Communication: Effective public and interpersonal communication skills
Time commitment |
Up to 24 hours per week.
Annual Salary Range |
up to $36,000 DOE. Hours and salary are negotiable
Other Requirements| Must fulfill the character requirements of a deacon as outlined in Scripture with view toward eldership. Ministry experience and education preferred. Interested candidates should complete the online application at www.restorationroadchurch.com/jobs where
you will asked to submit a ministry resume and provide sample worship audio/video recording. All questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org