We are searching for an individual who will:
- Be responsibe for all worship and musical elements for Kids Ministry at the Wexford Campus, to include video, audio, lighting, musicians, vocalists, program, etc.
- Collaborate with the Worship & Production team to recruit, train, develop, lead and retain volunteers as needed for the execution of successful Kids Ministry program.
- Be responsible for the creative design and guidance for the many aspects of Kids Ministry at the Wexford Campus, in partnership with other members of the Family Ministry area.
- Be responsible for stage and set design in partnership with the Kids Ministry Team to ensure a consistent message through worship, production elements, curriculum and program experiences.
- Manage the scheduling of musicians, worship leaders, etc. for week-end services, while ensuring that all needed materials, music and other items are available and accessable to the appropriate persons in a timely manner.
- Partner with other Kids Ministry staff and volunteers to ensure a successful week-end experience in the Kids Ministry area.
Minimum of one year’s experience in production, theatre or a creative environment
Experience in Family Ministry, education, or similar/related field either as paid staff or volunteer preferred
Proficiency in Windows- based or Mac-based products
Knowledge and experience of production elements (video, audio, lighting, staging, set design)
Ability to recruit, train, develop and retain a team of volunteers
Excellant planning and communication skills