The Student Pastor will provide leadership and minsitry to students and parents in conjunction with the overall misison of NorthPointe Church.
- A desire to grow as a leader.
- A team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate biblical truths to students in an engaging way.
- Direct all aspects of ministry to our middle school and high school students (Avg. 15 students weekly).
- Invest in students through intentional disciple making relationships.
- Develop strategies to engage parents of students in the ministry and equip them in the discipling of their students.
- Collaborate with our Family Pastor in the implementation of our family ministry model.
- Formulate a Lead Team of volunteers and meet monthly for communication, direction, vision, and brainstorming.
- Create a student ministry “brand” within NorthPointe.
- Create an irresistible Wednesday evening environment that combines engaging activities with biblical disciple making.
- Recruit and equip volunteers for service in the student ministry.
- Design and oversee the student ministry budget.
- Be with students and attend occasional events outside of weekly church activities.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Maintain the proper order of priorities in your life by putting Jesus first, your spouse second, your children third, and the ministry fourth.
- Be committed to personal spiritual growth in your relationship with Jesus.
- Agree with and sign the membership covenant of NorthPointe Church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and to attend NorthPointe Church.
Ministry Experience Required: At least 2 years of full or part-time student ministry experience
Education Experience Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation: This is a full-time position. Salary will be established based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com