Licensed minister with a minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent. If not currently recognized by the Evangelical Friends Church, Eastern Region (EFC-ER), the candidate will have a theological interview with the pastoral committee of the EFC-ER and, if called,
will be required to complete the full credentialing process for an EFC-ER minister. The candidate will also have active involvement with EFC-ER
Meets all biblical overseer/pastor qualifications as described in: 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-3.
- Deep understanding of the Word of God and the proper interpretation to support sound doctrine.
- An expository teacher who can share the Gospel and the Truth as revealed in the Word of God by the Holy Spirit.
- Recognizes the power of prayer and the absolute need for God’s power and direction in all things.
- A servant leader in the likeness of Jesus Christ to work with church leadership in love and unity to further the Kingdom of God.
- Compassion for the lost and the ability to encourage and motivate evangelism.
- A passion for pastoral care of the church community to support families, singles, youth and elders alike.
- A Godly testimony to the world in their life style, family and behavior.
- Willingness to gather and work with area pastors.