We are seeking someone to be a catalyst for worship that will provide an atmosphere for both corporate and personal worship, is passionate, pursues excellence, and bridges the generation gap. Pastors with a shepherd's heart, seasoned with platform presence,
and skilled with a pleasing vocal ability. Interested candidates are to submit a resume and sample of you leading and singing in a church worship environment.
- Leading, teaching, recruiting, and expanding our choir
- Leading praise and worship on Sundays
- Serve as pastor to all music volunteers
- Development of praise team and band
- Maintaining weekly/monthly schedules for practice and performance
- Assist in development of youth praise band
- Working with media/sound teams to keep organization and communication
If you are interested, please contact us at the email address listed. Please include resume, picture, and a music sample if possible.