Calvary Assembly is looking to hire a Woship Pastor that is passionate about worshipping the living God and leading people into this powerful pentecostal worshp experience. They must be born again, filled with the Holy Spirit and have musical and instramental
abilities. We are looking for the person with a heart of worship not someone looking for a stage to perform on.
This posiition is part time but we believe it could grow into a full time position as we continue to build and grow. The salary and hours are negotiable so the successful candidate can have other employment. There are possible options at the church to
take on other responsibilities to increase the salary as well.
- To be a Prayer Warrior - To be led by the Spirit
- Work with the Lead Pastor in planning the Sunday Morning Worship Experience
- Work with the Lead Pastor in planning the Wednesday night Worship Encounter.
- Responsible for all things music including musicians, singers, sound and video volunteers.
- Includes but no limited to: praying and picking the weekly song list, printing the music as needed for the team, practicing the
songs for presentation on Sunday and practicing with the team.
- Recruiting, working with, training, and building the worship team.
- Scheduling the worship team and the sound and video presentation team.
- Other duties as needed or assigned (these may include: special service for Christmas, Easter and other holidays! May include giving devotions or delivering a sermon, light secretarial work, praying with and for the congregation!)