Associate Director of Student Ministries & Worship Arts
- With Director of Student Ministries, develop and implement comprehensive ministry for youth grades 6-12.
- Research, develop, and implement a year-to-year marketing and social media plan for student ministries.
- Oversee, direct and implement the Middle School youth ministry of rezlife West.
- With Director of Student Ministries, lead and offer support to youth mission trips.
- Recruit and schedule student volunteers, create music resources, develop creative elements for student worship, plan weekly worship sets, and lead student ministry worship on Wednesday nights with student band.
- Assist Director of Worship Arts in preparing, rehearsing, and leading weekend worship and for special events. Lead worship and/or events in the absence of the Director of Worship Arts.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with musicians and students.
- Musical aptitude to lead others in worship and design music ministries particularly for students.
- Mastery of at least one instrument with the ability to lead worship.
- Demonstrate flexibility, creativity, dependability, high motivation and self-direction.
- Aptitude for developing adult volunteers into leaders, through training, delegation and follow-up.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and current social media communication tools.
- Ability to assist with a moderate level of physical activities such as facility set up, moving of supplies, etc.
Note: Applicants must submit links to video examples that would demonstrate musical ability. While worship examples are preferred, they are not required.
To apply for this job or to view the complete job description please use the following link: