I. Purpose of the Job:
- The Production Director leads the live production ministry for all weekend worship experiences and special events, across all campuses. This individual will manage, develop and inspire a volunteer team, to create an excellent and a distraction-free worship
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Education: College degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of two years of project management experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience in video production or broadcast environment.
- Working knowledge of live production: audio (digital soundboards), lighting, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with good decision-making skills.
- Intermediate MAC and PC proficiency.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to lead and problem solve with limited supervision yet effectively communicate with staff, volunteers, and other campuses/churches.
- Willingness to work in and understand the intricacies of a ministry-conscious environment.
III. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as production, on-site manager for Living Waters Church worship experiences; coordinate with pastor and any other tech/worship staffers or volunteers as needed to prepare for event.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with creative planning team i.e. planning AVL possibilities and ideas for weekend worship experiences and special events.
- Conceptualize ideas related to stage design and AVL, assign projects to team and verify deadlines are being met within budget.
- Maintains quality control with AVL equipment for all local and online campuses.
- Manages, recruits and inspires volunteers to grow in their areas of ministry at Living Waters Church.
- Provides occasional assistance in working with pastors as it pertains to AVL troubleshooting/repairs to set them up for weekend worship experience success.
IV. Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team player devoted to the LWC vision and willing to serve in any capacity needed or directed.
- Communicate with LW Leadership.
- Manage projects, organize tasks and prioritize workload.
- Keep up to date on technical skills (Ongoing training).
- Research and maintain creative ideas and current techniques.
- Love for God.
- Love for People.
- Work ethic that is excellent, protective and frugal with time and money.
- Christ-like, servant attitude, enjoyable to be with.
- Devoted to the call of God and the vision of Living Waters Church.
- Operates with a spirit of excellence.
- Fun, enjoyable, team builder.
- Loyal and committed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Personal characteristics of professionalism, credibility, commitment to high standards, innovation, judgment and accountability.
- Strong team player that is organized, enthusiastic and enjoys people.
VI. Extent of Public Contact:
- Continual contact with Living Waters staff, volunteers, and attendees.
- Phone calls and visits from vendors, and contractors.
VII. Physical Demands:
- Physical ability to work in an office, church, or public setting as required by this job description.
VIII. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Supervise volunteers during weekend worship experiences.
This job description is a living document and LWC reserves the right to add, edit or adjust all job descriptions as needed on an ongoing basis. We request that staff remain servant-hearted, teamwork driven and flexible during the process.