Young Life Staff Associate — Wheaton, IL
Wheaton area Young Life is hiring a full-time Staff Associate to serve Wheaton North High School. This person will minister to Wheaton North high school students and lead a team of 10 volunteer adults, as well as develop relationships with school faculty,
parents, youth workers and pastors in the area. We are looking for an organized and energetic people magnet. The ideal candidate will have Young Life experience. This person will work alongside two other full-time staff, including the Wheaton Area Director
and a WyldLife Director. Wheaton is a western suburb of Chicago and a 50-minute train ride from downtown.
- Work closely with the Area Director and WyldLife staff.
- Recruit, equip and train volunteer leaders.
- Model excellent relational work with teenagers.
- Lead effective weekly club meetings, Campaigners and camp ministry.
- Complete the necessary administrative tasks that go into running club, Campaigners, leader meetings, trips, area-wide fundraisers, etc.
- Fulfill Young Life Training courses (New Staff, Leadership I & II, Winter Training and Apologetics).
- Young Life or similar youth ministry experience required.
- Finished and graduated from a Young Life Leader Training program (not required, but preferred).
- Proven track record in fundraising. This position must raise $20,000 of personal support.
- Humble and teachable attitude.
Pay range of $30,000-40,000 with full benefits.
Send resume to Kelly Brady, Young Life Committee Chair in Wheaton, IL (firstname.lastname@example.org)