New Life is a modern, growing church of 1000+ people in the Phoenix Metropolitan area (NW Valley - Peoria). We are a church that values creativity, community, growth and grace - full of risk-taking, generous people that are committed to reaching our world
in very tangible ways. You can be part of this growing, dynamic church and join in extending and growing a thriving team-driven ministry!
We are currently looking for a full-time Youth Pastor to integrate with our incredible team and give oversight to the Youth Group Ministry (Middle School – High School) with the focus of creating a vibrant and growing ministry that develops passionate followers
of Jesus and a builds a strong core of adult volunteers.
This is more than a role, it is an opportunity to make a tremendous impact, have a ton of fun, and be part of building a ministry in a church that is growing in a great community!
Read on for details...
Best fit would be:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with experience in leading a youth ministry of 100+ students - Multi-campus experience
- Organized and capable of strategically building a strong program
- A strong, excellent communicator in person, on the platform, and in digital formats
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
The role would be:
- Building a strong, engaging, diverse and relational youth ministry team
- Developing safe, Biblically-focused Life Groups for students
- Offer events and trips where students put their faith in action
- Walking with parents in the development of their children
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences with a high standard of excellence
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during the week and weekend experiences
- Very active on campus during the weekend with several ages of youth meeting during each service
- Recruiting, training and supporting a strong team of adult volunteers for weekly services, special events and Life Groups
- Thriving in an environment that is focused on the mission, urgently pursuing it, and having a blast along the way!
A perfect New Life fit would be:
- Experienced in building and leading multiple teams
- Led by mission more than preference
- Familiar with production, programming, current trends & media, optimizing opportunities, event planning and leadership building
- Able to work with a talented team to create, while developing young leaders and providing space for growth
Send us your resume and a video, if you have one, of you speaking to a group, sharing your heart, or to let us get to know you better!