Send us the following REQUIRED items to be considered for this position:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter with your story on how you became a Christian and what church you currently attend
- Links to videos examples of you leading worship.
Timberlake Church is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We currently have four separate campus locations.
We are seeking a talented leader to join the team as a full-time Worship Pastor
at our central campus, located in Redmond, WA. This person will be a proven leader with a track record of success in their previous experience.
Job Title: Worship Pastor
Department: Creative (Music)
Reports To: Creative Pastor
Location: Redmond campus
The Worship Pastor will work with the creative team to plan, coordinate and implement the weekend worship experience. This individual will place a high value on musical excellence and will proactively work to increase the effectiveness and spiritual maturity
of the music team.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams? ?
- Are you fun? ?
- Do you have experience leading worship in a dynamic church environment? ?
- Can you manage details and implement processes? ?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid, and performance is evaluated regularly? ?
- Are you a self-starter? ?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the music team staff and volunteers
- Lead worship for weekend services and other events at Timberlake Church’s Redmond Campus
- Consistently introduce new songs and plan engaging worship experiences?
- Oversee and assist with musician scheduling (4 weeks in advance)?
- Contributor and active participant on the creative team (service/special event planning, attending creative team meetings, etc)
- Recruit and audition volunteer and contracted musicians/vocalists for weekend services ?
- Develop existing musicians through ongoing training
- Create music tracks using a digital audio workstation (DAW)
- Effectively pastor and care for musicians and campus worship teams
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional experience leading worship at a large church
- 5+ years of professional experience leading teams
- Proficiency in guitar and vocals
- Experience establishing and implementing processes
- Experience planning worship experiences from conception to execution
- Degree in music preferred
- This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a heart to see people come to know Christ
- This person will have to make discipleship commitments to weekly worship at and tithing to Timberlake Church
About Timberlake Church
Timberlake Church is a grace based Free Methodist church, with a non-denominational “feel.” We are committed to both halves of the great commission reaching the lost and disciplining the saints. Here is how some of that is lived out:
- We always seek to grow through conversion, that is job one!
- Preaching on the weekend is preaching for life change.
- We believe authentic worship is a transformational experience
- We think church should be exciting
- Positive people are the ones who are allowed to lead
- We are warm to the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Growth groups are our primary plan for Spiritual Growth and Community
- Our primary mission is for kingdom expansion is through church planting and campus expansion.
- We operate with lean staff
- We seek to raise and army of volunteers for God’s Kingdom purposes.
- We believe that God still works in lives powerfully today as we:
- Say “Yes” to Jesus
- Take our Next Right Step
- Expect Life Change
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch with next steps if it looks like you are a potential match!