Clinton Frame’s mission statement is, “Making and launching disciples of Jesus to transform our world.”
SERIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY AT evananetwork.org/cfcleadapp. Direct applications on Church Staffing are not guaranteed a response.
The Lead Pastor is responsible for working with the church board and staff to cast vision and lead Clinton Frame Church, clintonframe.org. The position is full-time and salary is commensurate to responsibilities
with consideration given to applicant’s experience, education, and previous effectiveness. The position is accountable to the Church Board.
Clinton Frame is an evangelical Anabaptist church with an average weekly attendance of 400, an annual operating budget of $1 million, six full-time and part-time pastors, and a 25-acre campus containing 60,000k sf of buildings.
Nestled around corn fields in a rural setting, Clinton Frame is located within a 30-mile radius of Goshen, Elkhart, Middlebury, and Nappanee, IN. and has the potential to reach over 100,000 households.
Qualified candidates will be a leader who passionately loves God will all their heart, soul, mind, and strength, and loves and cares for their neighbors in ways that will draw them into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Qualified candidates will:
- Maintain a consistent devotional life of prayer and Bible study,
- Demonstrate the evidence of the fruits of the spirit (Galatians 5:22-23),
- Have evidence of God’s call on their life and meet the qualifications of an elder given in 1 Timothy 3:1-13, Titus 1:6-9, and 1 Peter 5:2-3,
- Embody observable Christ-like behavior with family, friends, and community,
- Possess a personal history of fulfilling Jesus’ Great Commission.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field,
- Previous pastoral leadership experience within a multi-staff church,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Anabaptist theology and a willingness to commit to Evana Network's covenant. evananetwork.org/personal-covenant
A qualified candidate must be a team builder who is:
- A strong leader who models, equips, and inspires others to do the work of ministry (Ephesians 4),
- Able to clearly communicate a compelling vision of ministry for the church, and
- Able to lead inter-generational discipleship movement in the church that empowers and mobilizes the church to fulfill its calling as the body of Christ.
- Provide spiritual leadership to the church.
- Serve as primary communicator on weekend services.
- Preach biblical and dynamic sermons that draw people into intimacy with Christ and His redemptive mission in the world.
- Ensure inter-generational discipleship of individuals and families.
- Develop leaders.
- Provide administrative leadership to the staff.
Interested applicants should fill out an application at evananetwork.org/cfcleadapp