We are a 5-month-old Church Plant looking for a part-time Worship Leader that is energetic, passionate and eager to help people find Christ and become fully devoted followers. We are located on the East side of Clovis, California in an area projected to
be the fastest growing area in all of California over the next 5-10 years.
Purpose: Assist Refinery Clovis fulfill its goal of being a Christ-centered community of believers.
• Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
• Participate in Production/creative planning meetings.
• Oversee all worship and musical elements for the church.
• Manage the Scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for weekend services, while ensuring that, materials/music are online for the band at the appropriate time.
• Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
• Identify, invite, mentor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship and Creative Arts ministry.
• Serve as the primary worship leader.
• Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
• Assist the Campus Pastor in leading the production team in brainstorming, scheduling and implementing the worship services.
• Pastor, Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers. Take key leaders to other services, conferences and meetings that will help equip them for the work of the ministry.
• Have a compassionate spirit
• Develop and work with the following Coaches/Team Managers: Encounter Team Manager, Tech Coach
• Communicate with other worship pastors and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
• Weekly time commitment: 8-10 hrs
Check out our website Refinerychurch.com/clovis
Our Vision: Helping People Find Christ and Become Fully Devoted Followers
• Look to Young and Free, Central Worship in Vegas, Elevation, Vertical Band, Jesus Culture for inspiration
• Be flexible.
Please submit resume and video or raw recording of leading worship or singing to email@example.com