Creates original video content for services, conferences, social media and online use.
- Collaborate to provide creative vision for film concepts.
- Pre-production: Ability to participate in concepting, writing, storyboards, securing location and talent.
- Production: Ability to lead video shoots. Detailed knowledge of camera, lighting and audio production.
- Post-production: Ability to capture and organize video content, edit complete film projects from start to finish, including video, audio, color grading and delivery specs for broadcast, online and social media.
- Create motion graphics and VFX for video and social media projects.
- Live Production: commitment to participate in weekly service production needs. Includes broadcast camera operation, live camera direction, social media content etc.
- Demonstrate proactive learning about current film trends.
- Assist in instruction of Free Chapel College Students
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be a team player able to coordinate multiple projects.
• Strong communication skills are needed to communicate with ministry leaders.
• Attention to detail.
• Working knowledge with digital film cameras, cinematography, audio for video.
• Experience in videography for live events.
• Effective time management skills in deadline driven environments.
• Fluent in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition.
• Experience with the 3D and photography is a plus.