The role of the Senior Graphic Designer is to provide strategic web, mobile, digital and print design presence for Free Chapel. Particularly focuses on: Churchwide projects (campaigns, general FC branding, seasonal events, special events), Conferences
(branding, looks, print, live, web), Ministries.
-Collaborate with design team to provide creative vision for design concepts.
- Create interfaces, concept designs and marketing materials.
- Create campaign and concept designs.
- Participate in creative meetings.
- Demonstrate proactive learning about current design trends.
- Contribute to the design, marketing and production of events and conferences.
- Create identities and branding (i.e. logos)
- Provide service design support
Skills & Qualifications:
* Must be a team player able to coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills are needed to communicate with ministry leaders.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with outside vendors.
- Extensive experience in all forms of web layouts and print design including website design and production, posters, brochures, and other marketing elements.
- Effective time management skills in deadline driven environments.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- Experience with the printing process.
- Typographic and production skills.
- HTML and CSS