The role of the Social Media/Digital Designer is to provide a social media presence for the Jentezen Franklin and Free Chapel social media accounts.
-Collaborate with social media team to provide creative vision for design concepts.
-Designs social media and digital graphics
- Create campaign and concept designs.
- Participate in creative meetings.
- Demonstrate proactive learning about current design trends.
- Contribute to the design of social media marketing elements for events, conferences, and weekend services.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be a team player able to coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills are needed to communicate with ministry leaders.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce relevant content quickly
- Effective time management skills in deadline driven environments.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- Typographic and production skills.
- Awareness of social media trends
- Motion Graphics & Photography skills a plus