Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully
devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To "do" church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God's Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant
a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically -- in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since
1995, the church has grown into 7000 member and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
The Music Director will point people towards Jesus through the medium of art and music by assisting in the vision, planning, execution and overall quality of the worship gatherings along with and under the leadership of the Worship Director.
This person must have strong interpersonal skills and should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others ini front of their own. In all of
their actions they should be positive and supporting of the Core Values and the Vision of Cornerstone.
- Responsible for the standard of musicianship, including consistency in rehearsals, across all campuses.
- Recruit, Develop, Schedule and lead musician teams for all campuses.
- Artist relations; help coordinate guest artists, with the Worship Director.
- Responsible for resourcing Tracks, Charts, Arrangements, Musicians, for all campuses.
- Develop a Recording Department. Handle regular recording duties: Demos, Live Recording, Voice-overs, assist Video Department, etc.
- Lead all tech and media teams.
- Develop high quality production/recording audio
Role Model in Personal Life:
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Important skills/personal traits
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, while also being able to function cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.