Position: Audio Ministry Leader
Reports to: Director of Technical Ministries
The Audio Ministry Leader is responsible for conceptualizing and creating an audio ministry that: enhances worship, supports other ministries and projects, builds a team of trained audio disciples, and serves the needs of the overall ministry mission and
vision of Faith Lutheran Church. This position directly reports to the Director of Technical Ministries, and supports the work of the Lead Pastor, Minister of Worship Arts, and FLC staff as needed.
- Have a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Experience developing and managing audio ministries for large, growing churches.
- Experience recruiting, building, and training a team for audio tech support.
- Experience planning and producing audio for live worships and events of various styles/sizes.
- Experience planning, producing, and recording audio for online mediums.
- Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced team environment, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Consistently strives for excellence.
- Manage/produce audio technology for all services, rehearsals, events, online mediums, at all FLC venues and FLC-supported activities.
- Build and lead the audio ministry team.
- Ensure all audio ministry equipment and installations are properly serviced, maintained, and compliant.
- Stay current with changing audio technologies to ensure that FLC audio equipment is the best possible.
- Manage/oversee installation of audio equipment for any FLC venue or campus.
Compensation commensurate with experience, potential, and education
Please send resume, salary requirements, and audio project examples, etc. to email@example.com