- A growing and committed Christian who is an effective proponent for spiritual growth.
- Able to develop a multi-year plan with measurable goals.
- Musical skill - able to lead the congregation effectively in worship in voice and instrument.
- Communication skills including excellent written, oral, and multi-media.
- Ability to use technology in worship as well as the use of sound, lights, computers, and video.
- Ability to work with chord charts and sheet music.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms into the worship service.
- Demonstrated administrative skills including personal time management, volunteer care and management,
budgeting, event planning, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or willingness to complete degree requirements.
- Proven disciple/spiritual mentor of others.
- Lifelong learner.
Oversee all aspects of worship ministry including:
- The Sunday Morning Service
- Special Services (Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Volunteer Teams (music, production, sound team, media team, possible choir)
- Campus repairs or installations of equipment
- Children's and Youth Worship
Oversee Communication and Media Ministries
- Sermon Reproduction Team
- Congregation Communication
- Website and Facebook Page Management
- Media Production Team (video announcements and special videos)
Salary - $40K plus Health Insurance