Christian Life Fellowship is a growing church in small town WI with a young lead pastor and wife.
The Youth & Associate Pastor will assist the Lead Pastor in pastoring and leading the church in its mission. This includes assisting the Lead Pastor in the work of evangelism, visitation, teaching, counseling, preaching and equipping the church for ministry. The
position will be split between youth ministry and general associate pastoral duties with the majority of the focus on youth ministry.
- Must have a vital and growing relationship with the Lord, marked by a consistent prayer and devotional life.
- Must possess leadership skills and a heart for people.
- Must have a clear call to ministry.
- Must be able to clearly teach and preach from the Scriptures.
- Must relate to both students and their parents.
- Must be teachable and possess a commitment to growing as a person, leader, and pastor.
- Must be able to follow the leading and direction of the Lead Pastor.
- Needs to have some experience working with youth and serving in youth ministry (at least as a volunteer or intern).
- Communication skills are necessary.
- Energy and passion for the ministry.
- Education and previous ministry experience is a plus.
Youth Ministry Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate weekly youth services (6th-12th grades).
- Plan and coordinate regular youth activities and events (including but not limited to: Youth Camp, Youth Convention, Fine Arts, AIM trips, Fundraisers, Special Events, Winter Retreats, etc.)
- Disciple and give personal pastoral care to our students.
- Recruit, lead, train and equip volunteers to assist and fully participate in the ministry.
- Oversee and coordinate small group discipleship.
- Develop and carry out vision for the ministry (must fit the mission and vision of CLF and the Lead Pastor).
- Oversee the Young Adult (college age) ministry.
Associate Pastoral Responsibilities:
- Help the Lead Pastor facilitate and serve in the Sunday AM worship services. This includes the welcome and announcements, prayer times, leading communion, water baptisms, etc.
- Preach on occasion (as directed by the Lead Pastor) to the whole congregation.
- Assist the Lead Pastor in various ministry needs as directed. This includes but not limited to visitation, counseling and pastoral care, funerals and weddings, etc.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and assist other ministry staff as directed.
- Work with other ministry staff in the planning and execution of special events, evangelism, and fundraisers.
- The Youth & Associate Pastor is expected to attend the monthly board meetings of CLF.
Depending on skill set:
- Lead and help with the worship ministry.
- Website development and updates.
- Media production.
- Coordinate the small group ministry of CLF. This includes recruiting and developing leaders and overseeing curriculum.
- This is a full time, salaried position that will require between 40-50 hours a week on average.
All interested candidates can send their resumes with an introductory letter to email@example.com