LifePoint Church is growing quickly and is looking to add a member to our team. Over the past 3 years LifePoint has more than doubled in size, moved into a new facility and birthed 2 new campuses. Each week we serve and minister to hundreds of students
and with the right leadership there is tremendous potential for future growth. We are hiring a Student Ministries Pastor who is passionate about sharing the love and message of Jesus with students, inspiring others to serve, and providing environments that
allow students to connect with their friends and leaders. The Student Ministries Pastor will work with our team in all aspects of programming, leadership development, structures and systems, and internal/external communication.
This position reports directly to the NextGen Pastor.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A growing walk with God with a strong understanding of His Word.
- Minimum of 2-3 years paid/volunteer experience in student ministry.
- Energy and lots of it. Our church is growing quickly and we are always moving ahead.
- The ability to communicate effectively with student and parents.
- Strong personal leadership, time management and organizational skills.
- An engaging personality both on stage and in person.
- A postive, patient and professional attitude and demeanor.
- Experience in working with, leading and developing teams.
- An eye for excellence and an attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in Church Of The Highlands Growth Track Model.
- If you love Jesus, want to see lives changed and aren’t afraid of hard work LifePoint might be where God is calling you.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications.
We will be accepting resumes until May 1st, 2018.
Please submit your resume including your expectation for compensation to Mark Delaney at firstname.lastname@example.org