Cypress Church is committed to leading people to Christ and providing steps to follow Him. We are a multi-site church with three physical locations in the greater Columbus areas. Plans are already in motion to launch our fourth and fifth campuses in the
next 12-24 months. We are seeking a talented team member to join our staff as a future Campus Pastor to launch our next campus.
Columbus is the 15th largest city in the nation and is home to The Ohio State University, the 3rd biggest university in the country. The city and surrounding neighborhoods are growing and vibrant. Columbus has an eclectic culture,
offering incredible art, music, food, and sporting events to visitors and residents.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you have a propensity to take action?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you have successful experience growing a ministry at a church?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Experienced and proven leader of people and systems
- Strong understanding of God’s Word and Biblical truths
- Able to communicate complicated messages into simple terms
- Demonstrates passion for leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Ability to lead through staff and volunteer teams
- Ability to motivate groups of people into action and unity
- Outstanding communicator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rally a core team of volunteers committed to the next community and campus of Cypress Church.
- Ultimately responsible for the growth and health of the multi-site campus.
- Lead the charge and oversee all the ministries at the campus including kids, students, and adult ministries.
- Grow ministry engagement at the campus through serving initiatives and small groups participation.
- Supervise, coach, and work with staff in order to accomplish the mission and vision of Cypress.
- Develop a healthy leadership structure by recruiting and raising up key volunteer leaders who will oversee ministry areas.
- Execute the ministry systems of Cypress at your campus for all ministry areas.
- Host weekend services from the stage; casting vision and pastoring the church.
- Active management and oversight of the campus budget, including responsibility for income and expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of full time ministry experience
- Supervisor/Management level experience
- Proven track record of ministry growth
- Multi-site experience preferred
If you meet the above criteria and believe you would be a good fit for this role, then follow these next steps:
Explore Cypress at www.cypresschurch.tv
Send us the following items:
- Cover Letter
- Your resume
- Any StrengthsFinder, DISC or Myers-Briggs Assessment results you have
We will be in touch with qualified candidates to set up an interview.
Send your complete application packet to: email@example.com