His House Ministries
1250 State Route 303
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
To Interested Individuals
His House Ministries is in the process of searching for a Lead Pastor. An individual who is led by the Holy Spirit and is interested in applying
MUST be in harmony with the beliefs of His House Ministries. The beliefs are as follows:
God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are coequal and are one God.
Salvation is God’s free gift to us, but we must accept it. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. When we turn from our self-ruled
life and turn to Jesus by faith, we are saved. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his or her life by faith.
About Eternal Security
Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the true believer is secure in that salvation for eternity. If you have been genuinely saved, you cannot simply “lose it.” Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort
of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security.
People were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is Hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven
and Hell are real places of eternal existence.
Necessary General Characteristics Lead Pastor
1. A Born-Again relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Proven ability and willingness to use skill in supporting and teaching the Ministerial staff and the church’s total program.
3. Maintain a cooperative team spirit and an attitude of genuine caring for all church personnel, members, volunteers, and others who associate with His House.
4. Maintain a genuinely cheerful, organized, and friendly demeanor with all people that have relations with the church.
5. Maintain a positive attitude at all times and poise under pressure.
6. Reputation for sound judgment and decision-making ability.
7. Unquestioned integrity.
8. Willing to study and improve themselves in areas of their knowledge and skill which needs strengthening.
9. Maintain a servant’s heart regarding the job description.
10. Must maintain an excellent attendance record and be of good health.
11. Have an excellent command of accounting procedures.
12. Have a basic understanding of Windows Operating System and computer programs used by the Church.
13. Spousal support.
14. Committed to His House Ministries through faithfulness and obedience of tithing.
15. Be familiar with Biblical theology, philosophy, and history.
16. His House membership is required and must be active in a life-group.
17. Commitment to personal loyalty to Ministry Leadership Team (Elders, Deacons, Youth Pastors, Associate Pastors, and Worship Leader).
18. Personal discretion concerning information of Church life and ministry shared in normal flow of staff relations.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE POSITION SHOULD SEND AN UP TO DATE RESUME (CHURCH HISTORY OF LAST 10 YEARS, MARITAL STATUS, UP TO DATE PICTURE, FORMAL EDUCATION, TESTIMONY AND ANY RELEVANT INFORMATION). SHOULD HAVE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES TO SHEPHERD AN ATTENDANCE
OF APPROXIMATELY 500 PEOPLE.
SEND RESUME TO Finance@hishouse.tv