We are passionate about people experiencing life-change! Our vision is that every man, woman and child in greater Austin would have repeated opportunities to see and know Jesus. The Leander community (about 30 minutes northwest of downtown Austin) is one
of the fastest growing communities in the country and is exploding with young families.
We are hiring now for this campus that will be launching this fall.
The story of Hill Country Bible Church is a powerful illustration of God’s faithfulness, provision and grace. To learn more about our church visit our website at www.hcbc.com
We are looking for a highly relational leader whose best gifts are giving away meaningful ministry – empowering God’s people for works of service – as they oversee all aspects of Children’s Ministry (birth-5th grade) at this new campus.
About this position:
The primary goal is that more and more children (and adults!) are coming to faith and growing in Christ-like character.
To that end, this person would:
- Lead effective discipleship and leadership development for the parents/adults who serve in Children’s Ministry at our Leander Campus
- Identify, develop, deploy and coach new and existing leaders
- Manage the scheduling of volunteers for the ministry; develop a lay leadership team for greater ownership of the ministry
- Go further with a few by making disciples who make disciples
- Leverage biblical curriculum that impacts the hearts, minds and actions of children participating in the ministry
- Collaborate with the central (original, Lakeline Campus) Children’s Ministry Pastor and all Children’s Ministry Directors/staff (one church in multiple locations) for the overall scope and sequence of Children’s Ministry, while contextualizing for the Leander
- Plan and participate in events and special projects that reach more and more people in the Leander community; get to know your neighbors and others in the community
- Work closely with the Campus Pastor in living out Church Goals and executing a yearly MAP (Ministry Action Plan)
About the person:
- Committed follower of Christ with proven ability to recruit, train and deploy people, develop leaders, and make disciples
- Passion and experience leading Children’s Ministry (preference for staff experience)
- Theological alignment with our core beliefs - http://www.hcbc.com/about/core-beliefs/
- Gifts of organization, delegation, and creativity; ability to communicate well (all channels) and cast vision
To be considered do not submit your resume through Churchstaffing, rather go to the employment page of our website and view the complete job description here: http://www.hcbc.com/about/employment/ The
email address for submitting resumes is listed on our site, in the paragraph describing this role.