Calvary Church (Maumee, Ohio) is seeking a full-time, passionate and driven worship leader to lead our Youth worship experiences.
- Belief in the fundamental truths of the Assemblies of God
- At least four years experience in a ministry environment.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, Logic Pro or equivalent DAW, Planning Center, MultiTracks etc.)
- Strong technical skills in AVL applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to discover, anticipate, and correct problems
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong vocal and musical skill
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
- Team player
- Recruit, lead, train and develop CSM (Youth) worship and tech teams for all CSM services and rehearsals.
- Schedule musicians, vocalists, and tech for all CSM services and rehearsals.
- Load and edit Propresenter lyrics and graphics for all CSM services
- Phone calls and emails to students and parents as needed
- Discipleship meetings and workshops with students as needed
- Maintain CSM AVL equipment, replace and repair as needed.
- Choose setlists, arrangements, backing tracks, and give proper vocal and band notes to team members for services.
- Serve as a part of the Worship Arts support team for all church events, special events, funerals and weddings, as needed.
- Participation in weekly Worship Arts meetings and other events
- Attend and participate in monthly all staff meetings.
- Weekly service meetings with Youth Pastors.
- Assist in CSM Creative Media video projects
- Assist in Set Designs in all venues.
- Involvement in developing creative elements for Calvary’s worship experiences.
- Work cooperatively with all members of Calvary’s leadership team
- Other duties as required by the role and assigned by the Worship Pastor
***Please submit resume and video recording of you leading worship in a service setting.