Pastor of Worship and Young Families
Open Until Filled
Loma Vista Community Church (LVCC), founded in 1995 in Clovis, California, is a growing church whose mission is to help people take the next step towards Jesus Christ. We are a non-denominational, missions-minded, family-focused, multigenerational, church
that will be moving from portability to our permanent building within the next couple of years. We are looking for a Pastor who will oversee our worship and young family’s ministries.
This person will work closely with members and staff to support the vision of LVCC in developing and leading an engaging multi-generational worship strategy for the Central Valley context. The search is for a person who has a passion for the church of Jesus
Christ and for Christ-centered, seeker-oriented, modern worship.
It would be great if the candidate for this position was familiar with leading in the style of The Austin Stone, Bethel, Elevation, Hillsong United, All Sons & Daughters, Passion, etc., was proficient with Pro-Presenter, can relate to and connect with young
families married/singles and had experience in speaking.
- Worship Ministries
- Design and lead services with pastoral staff
- Select music, videos and special elements for services
- Oversee Creative Arts teams
- Develop and oversee musicians, vocalists and worship leaders
- Young Family Ministries
- Lead a Growth Group for young families
- Organize events for young families to connect
- Conduct follow up calls with young families
- Assist with speaking and preaching
- Assist with pastoral care
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
- Completion of undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years of pastoral experience
- Experience leading or managing a worship team preferred
- Salary, vacation and benefits package are negotiable
- A strong support and loyalty to LVCC Lead Pastor, staff and Elders
- Good standing with LVCC worship/media/tech individuals
- A strong commitment to LVCC vision
- Pursue Loma Vista Community Church Membership
Send a letter of interest, resume, the names and telephone number of three references and video/web links of your worship work to pastoral committee search member Diane Ray, email@example.com; no phone calls please.
Loma Vista Community Church is both an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status,
membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. The status of Loma Vista Community Church as an equal-opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious
beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment which is central to our mission.