PRODUCTION, VIDEO, AND LIVESTREAM COORDINATOR
Covenant United Methodist Church (www.covumc.org) in Greer, SC has an opening for a new Production, Video, & Livestream Coordinator. CUMC is a thriving church with a 2000-member congregation on the east side of Greenville. Combined weekend attendance
in three services is approximately 1100. Covenant offers both contemporary and traditional worship services, and uses modern technology for reaching people with the gospel message of Jesus Christ.
1. To assist Covenant UMC in creatively communicating through professional production, video, and livestream technologies.
2. To encourage, coordinate, and train all production volunteers.
3. To maintain and operate video and production-related computer systems and related equipment.
4. To ensure that all programs and activities have video support as needed.
5. To attend weekly worship services.
1. To coordinate the set-up and execution of live worship services, including lighting, Livestream and ProPresenter in all areas of the church.
2. To maintain an accurate inventory and location of all church-owned video equipment, lighting, and related computers within the media ministry.
3. To procure, in coordination with the worship pastor, new video, lighting, and computer equipment within the annual budget of the church for video equipment and repairs.
4. To install or coordinate the installation of new equipment as appropriate.
5. To develop a plan for future growth and equipment replacement.
6. To record and archive all worship services (video).
7. To video edit and to post worship services online in coordination with other ministry staff as assigned.
8. To maintain and coordinate the repair of all church-owned video and computer equipment as appropriate.
9. To train volunteer church members in the art of production from a lighting, Livestream, and ProPresenter perspective.
10. Other duties and responsibilities as set forth by supervisor(s).
The Production, Video, & Livestream Coordinator will report directly to the Worship Pastor at Covenant, and will work closely with the Traditional and Contemporary Worship Leaders and the FOH Audio Engineer and Coordinator. He or she will also work in coordination
with all pastoral staff. Further, he or she will coordinate and lead the chairperson(s) of Covenant’s volunteer Media Team alongside the FOH Audio Engineer and Coordinator.
1. A relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. A sense that the position is a ministry, particularly alongside our volunteers and our congregation.
3. A teachable and grace-filled spirit.
4. Organizational skills.
5. A working knowledge of production skills and communication and knowledge of Livestream programming.
6. Experience with ProPresenter.
7. Self-directed and motivated.
8. Basic audio production and recording knowledge and editing experience.
9. Experience as a Video Producer and/or Editor. Experience in a house of worship is preferred.
Sundays 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Tuesdays 6:45 – 9:15 PM | Other hours as needed/negotiated
For job inquiries, please email a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.