Pinelake Church is seeking a College Pastor for our Oxford Campus. The primary responsibility of the College Pastor at our Oxford Campus is to provide spiritual, visionary, team-based, value-driven leadership for the college students and lay leaders in a
manner consistent with the purpose, vision, core values and major objectives as expressed in the Strategic Ministry Plan.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, develop, oversee and evaluate all components of the College Ministry.
- Establish goals and objectives with the Campus Pastor for the ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Develop and implement avenues for leading College students to learn from, live in, and lead others to Christ.
- Lead College Students to value becoming a part of the Local Body at Pinelake Oxford.
- Plan and promote activities to support the College Ministry strategy and supervise the communication of these activities to other staff members and the church congregation as appropriate.
- Support the small group philosophy of Pinelake by developing and carrying effective processes to assimilate students into small group community.
- Develop a leadership and servant leader support structure to ensure oversight, discipleship, maturation, and encouragement are carried out through ministry.
- Lead College students to value living a missional life and “going” while in the College ministry at Pinelake Oxford.
- Supervise the enlistment, training, and evaluation of all volunteer workers in the College Ministry; provide training opportunities in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Regularly communicate with the Campus Pastor and lay leaders regarding the strategies of the College Ministry and schedule activities as specified by Pinelake policy and procedures.
- Prepare and manage the budget for the College Ministry in conjunction with the Campus Pastor
- Work annual staff development plan with Campus Pastor to ensure growth professionally and spiritually.
- Assist other ministers as necessary in the successful completion of regular worship events and special events.
- Work in association with College Pastors at other campuses.
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders as specified by church policy.
- Supervise and coordinate work with servants and servant leaders.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and one to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
APPLY NOW: To apply to join our team, please visit our application website, bit.ly/oxfordcollege