The primary responsibility of the Pastor, Missions Mobilization is to provide spiritual, visionary, team-based, value-driven leadership for campus missions in a manner consistent with the purpose, vision, core values and major objectives of Pinelake Church.
The role is tasked with developing disciples, raising up leaders and equipping servant leaders at two Pinelake Church campuses (Oxford & Starkville) to take the gospel locally, nationally and globally with a vision for reproducing disciples.
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build relationships of missional discipleship and mobilization on the campuses of Pinelake Church, especially developing leaders through the missions development pipeline;
- In conjunction with the campus pastor, implement campus catalytic structures for missions mobilization. Multiply the centrally-led models for missional community (Antioch Groups), training, partnership, etc. at each campus;
- Integrate the Pinelake missions strategy into the ministries of the campuses of Pinelake Church. Attend staff meetings and other meetings and events as necessary to relate to staff and leadership of each campus;
- Cast vision towards and recruit servant-leaders to serve on local, national and global mission opportunities as part of the missions development pipeline;
- Serve as a team member of the Pinelake Central Missions & Church Planting Team to implement the strategy outlined in Pinelake’s strategic plan; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree, and four to six years of related experience and/or training.