Crossroads Fellowship is a multi-cultural, non-denominational, mult-site church with a weekend attendance of 3,000 in Raleigh and Wake Forest NC.
We are in search of our next amazing Kids Pastor to join our team to help us in our mission to "Develop Fully Devoted Followers of Jesus who Want to Transform the Triangle and the World".
We are looking for a Candidate who:
- Has experience as a Children's Pastor (5+ Years) in a large church.
- Preferred for this person to have Multi-Site Experience.
- Has a heart for Families, Kids and is big on Relational Ministry.
- Has the vision to lead a Kids ministry of about 800 (Nursery - Elementary) and around 500 volunteers to the next level.
- Is able to lead paid staff and manage two campus teams through yearly goal setting, monthly & weekly team meetings, budget oversight, leadership recruitment/development.
- Is able to bring oversight and leadership to our Kids Ministry Departments: Nursery, Pre-School, Elementary
- Is a team player who is able to adopt our culture of "loving our zip codes".
- Has attended and graduated from Bible College or a Seminary.
If you meet and/or exceed those qualifications we would love to hear from you!
Upon receiving a qualified application, the applicant will be sent a detailed questionnaire and a complete job description along with next steps to begin the process. The process will not begin without completion/submission of the questionnaire.
Feel free to visit and look around our website: www.crossroads.org to get a better feel for who we are as a church.
Submit your resume with photo and referrences directly to Andy George at firstname.lastname@example.org.