1. (First 3 months) Build relationships and credibility with current volunteers and staff on both our Providence teams and weekend experience teams. Create a culture where volunteers feel valued outside of rehearsal/serving times.
This includes, but is not limited to, striving to develop and deepen relationships by spending time with people outside of church/rehearsals.
2. (First 3 months) While learning and adapting to the current structure of our weekend teams, begin to identitify ways to strengthen and further develop our processes – with specific attention given to Providence.
3. (First 3 months) Recruit and develop site specific musicians and vocalists. Goal should be at least 1 new volunteer a month.
4. (Immediate Expectation) Create meaningful and engaging worship services that have appropriate flow, transitions, ministry moments and creative elements that bring life to Providence. Maximize the collaboration of the global weekend experience
team, and campus pastor.
5. (Immediate Expectation) Produce and oversee well thought out and communicated rehearsals/schedules for Providence band/vocalists.
6. (Immediate Expectation) Create and provide resources for volunteers that will help them prepare effectively for rehearsals and the weekend. Including Charts, Mp3s, rehearsal tracks. Empower their teams to lead with confidence and strength each weekend.
7. (3 months) Oversee & steward campus worship resources by maintaining & purchasing equipment, managing budget, and supplies.
8. (Within first 6 months) Oversee and manage production staff and volunteers, increasing those teams by 40% (lighting, sound, CG and set up).
9. (Immediate Expectation) Provide fresh, creative ideas for global weekend experiences.
10. (Immediate Expectation) Attend and help contribute to Providence leadership team meetings.