Student Ministries Pastor
Student Ministries Leader
Full Time – Salary with benefits
We’re looking for a committed Christian leader with a passion for discipling students with the gospel.
Northland is a church committed to investing into the next generation. The ideal candidate is an
experienced minister who is a leader with a vision for students, parents, and adult volunteers. This role will
require a candidate with demonstrated experience equipping students with the Gospel.
• Establish and lead a long-term vision for how the church engages Students.
• Develop a Bible teaching calendar for the youth that takes into consideration the full counsel of
God’s Word and the spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental needs of the youth in our
• Recruit, develop, and deploy new volunteers for Northland student ministry.
• Reach out to unchurched youth in the community, engage them with the gospel, and involve them
in the work of the church.
• Develop an annual budget for the youth ministry and operate within the constraints of that budget.
• Lead efforts to minister to the parenting needs of the church body.
• Participate in general shepherding duties as needed (counseling, care, etc.).
• Regularly report to the church’s leadership about developments in the youth ministry.
• Oversee all summer activities in Student Ministry.
• Regularly lead the youth in short-term mission trip experiences (alternating between local,
domestic, and international).
• Work with other church leaders to find ministry opportunities for youth in the broader church
• Participate in all staff meetings and retreats.
• Other duties assigned by Supervisor
• A growing Christian faith and character. A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for
• Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal commitments of the church.
• 3 - 5 years' experience ministering to youth and shepherding youth ministry volunteers.
• Strong ability to lead people of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, and generations.
• A desire to teach and mentor youth in biblical truth.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A commitment to the mission of the church.