We are looking for a Gospel-centered, musically-gifted person to lead the Worship Ministry of
Trinity Church. We are looking for someone with a passion for excellence and continuous
improvement matched with a positive attitude. A significant focus of this position is to build and
equip a team, while growing our church’s heart for worship. Additional ministry areas will be
determined based on personal gifting and church needs.
- Recruit and develop a team to lead the church in worship each week.
- Lead the way toward Gospel-centered, modern, participatory worship that engages the congregation and winsomely displays the Gospel for the unchurched.
- Encourage team members to grow in their love for Jesus and personal worship of God.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all Worship Ministry team members.
- Primary responsibility to design weekly worship services that glorify God and engage the congregation in praise of God.
- Develop creative service elements and storytelling to engage the head and heart in worship of God and his great work.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to create a worship experience that excites the church to invite others and that people in our community want to attend.
- Collaborate with Senior Pastor and Communications Director for stage layout and visuals to enhance services.
- Serve as the point person for all worship technology training, maintenance, and upgrades.
Additional Areas of Responsibility
- Additional areas of ministry leadership will be determined as the successful candidate is identified.
- Musical and vocal ability to lead worship alone if needed.
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Humility to thrive in a team-oriented culture.
- Deep relationship with God that pours out into worship.
Tell us why you are interested in this position via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of your resume and a video of you leading worship.