The Worship Leader will point people towards Jesus through the medium of art and music by overseeing the vision, planning, execution and overall quality of the worship gatherings within Student Ministries along with and under the leadership of the Worship
Director. They will also oversee the Student Ministry band and build strong volunteer teams.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Lead and develop a student worship culture on the weekend within the Student Ministries. This will also include the weekly Venue adult service, midweek services as needed for Jr. & Sr. High
- worship on the weekend within the Student Ministries and for The Venue service held in the Student Center.
Staff and Volunteer Development
- Help recruit, develop, schedule and lead volunteers.
- Oversee the worship experience and develop band members for Student Ministries musically, spiritually, and as leaders.
- Recruit and develop our next generation of worship leaders.
- Collaborate with Music and Worship directors for the overall direction/programming of worship for Student Ministries and to create custom song arrangements and original songs.
- Curate and help develop background content for the worship gatherings, including motion click track videos to accompany songs.
- Strategically utilize the offered mentorship through the Music/Worship Director at Cornerstone.
- Serve as “quality control” for weekend service online assets (PCO, DropBox., etc)
- Available to go to Jr. High and High School camp when needed.
- Able to cover all church events when needed.
Role Model in Personal Life:
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Submit resume and link to worship video(s).