Student ministry is a BIG DEAL at Hope Fellowship and we are currently looking for a student pastor to join the team and help us reach/disciple students at our Frisco West Campus.
The goal of this position is to lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by fostering fun, engaging and challenging environments, connect students into life-giving relationships with a small group of students and a couple of adult leaders
as well as create a ministry that is an on-ramp for 6th-12th graders to further connect to the mission of Hope: Love God, Connect with others, Grow in their faith and Serve the world.
You would be GREAT for this job if:
- Student Ministry is your “Super Bowl”
- Others would call you a “people magnet.” Specifically, students and student leaders are naturally drawn to you.
- You value small groups and see them as THE big deal in student ministry.
- You enjoy learning and being challenged.
- You're an engaging communicator, are energized by preaching, casting vision and leading students and volunteers.
- You have a proven track-record of winning with adult volunteers.
- You are no stranger to Friday night football games, FCA meetings, school lunches and pep-rallies.
- You have a positive disposition.
- You have a strong desire to work on a winning team and value collaboration.
- You naturally go the extra mile (self-starter).
- You enjoy having fun and can create fun environments for others to enjoy.
- You are not afraid of hype, you know how to create it, leverage it and redeem it to draw students to weekly environments.
- You have a passion for developing leaders.
- Extra Credit: You have experience in a multi-site church model.
If this describes you, and you would like to apply for this position, go to our website HERE: http://hopefellowship.net/about-us/job-opportunities/