Children’s Director – Kindergarten -5th Grade
We are looking to hire a Children’s Director to facilitate our current Kids Club ministry for kindergarten through 3rd grade and Club 54 ministry for 4th and 5th graders.
This is a full time position with a benefits package and a salary of $42,000.
The person who will be successful in this position will have had previous experience in Children’s ministry and a gift for building teams to do the work of the ministry. They will need to have a clear vision for what a great Children’s ministry can be and
the ability to work closely alongside the Early Childhood Director. Although typical abilities such as organization skills, creative ability, and teaching skills will be necessary – we are looking for a person who knows their strengths and weaknesses and is
gifted in building volunteer teams to supplement them. This position has the support of four paid coordinators.
- Oversee and maintain Kids Club and Club 54 operations; includes Sunday mornings, mid-week programs and special events/projects.
- Create opportunities to build community among volunteers and families.
- Maintain Kids Club and Club 54 facilities.
- Recruit, shepherd, train, manage and schedule volunteers and raise up volunteer leaders.
- Plan and lead special events throughout the year as your vision and need dictates.
- Actively participate in Youth & Children’s team meetings and events.
Teaching and Leading:
- Maintain curriculum for Sunday and mid –week programs.
- Teaching and small group preparation.
- Ability to teach and lead Biblical conversations and lessons in both small and large group settings.
- Be a committed follower of Jesus.
- Be in agreement with the Mission, Values and Core beliefs of our church.
- Regularly attend Sunday worship services.
- Love of sharing the Word of Jesus with children.
- Must have solid time management skills, organizational abilities, proficient in using technology.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality regarding church information.
- Active team participant and builder.
- Member or willing to become a member of Christ Community Church.
- Pass a background check.
How to Apply
Send resume and a cover letter with 3 references to Correne Sommers at email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: Tuesday, April 10, 2018