Are you passionate about seeing youth find and grow in their relationship with Jesus?
Are you able to relate the gospel story to young minds in exciting, creative ways?
Are you excited to connect with students in the community?
Are you an enthusiastic leader with a heart for developing people?
Our northwest campus is looking for a student minster to lead a team dedicated to making more and better disciples for Jesus.
- Defined vision for student ministry (7th – 12th grade)
- Effective student ministry outreach initiatives
- Effective preaching/teaching of Biblical truth to students
- New and non-participating student engagement process
- Effective student ministry parent communication and resourcing
- Relevant, challenging student ministry curriculum that engages students
- A healthy, skilled, well-equipped, and passionate staff and volunteer students team
- A vibrant leader who is a model of spiritually maturing discipleship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical studies or related field, preferred
- 5+ years ministry experience, preferred
- 3+ years experience in supervisory leadership, preferred
- Experience in a multi-campus environment a plus
To be considered, please visit our jobs page to apply.