The Worship Pastor will be responsible for the execution of all worship services. This person is to uphold a high standard of both spiritual and musical excellence and to ensure that the spiritually authentic atmosphere of Rock Family Church is maintained.
As a pastor, this person’s role, as a part of the team, is to encourage, challenge and help others grow spiritually. In addition, this person is going to know how to have fun--we believe serving Jesus is a blast!
- Responsible for all worship venues
- Developing and raising up new talent
- Coaching and mentoring various worship leaders serving throughout the church
- Diversity of music styles as we reach people of various cultures and backgrounds
- Integral part of the pastoral staff
- Part of the creative team meetings for services
- Recruiting, training, and maintaining a volunteer worship team
- Instilling a standard of excellence and a spiritual intensity in the worship team
- Oversee the multi-media department
- Scheduling worship volunteers utilitizing Planning Center
- Directing the band in worship rehearsal
- Being available for pastoral ministry as needed
- Carrying leadership and pastoral responsibilities
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within Rock Family Church
- Must be filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues
Qualities of Individual:
- Hungry to learn and grow
- Relational with good people skills
- Hard working (willing to put in 40-50 hours each week)
- Minimum 5 years experience leading worship
- Highly called; passionate about leading worship
- Exemplary presentation and musical skills
- Strong creative and leadership development
- Ability to carry Pastoral responsibilities
About Rock Family Church:
RFC was born in June of 2004 by Lead Pastors Dean and Kim Hawk with a passion to make a difference in their city one life at a time. After 23 years in youth ministry Dean turned his creative energy towards building a church with an emphasis on kids, youth,
families, outreach, and evangelism combined with practical teaching of the Bible to apply in everyday life. Today RFC is a young, healthy, vibrant group of believers who make up one church in two locations and reach over 1500 people in four weekend services.
Pastor Dean is a relational style leader who loves to connect with his members and staff on a personal level. With a passion to reach the unchurched, RFC continues to grow each year. The members of RFC are rock stars who have chosen to come out of the grandstands
as a spectator and cross the white line to get in the game and make a difference. It takes over 250 volunteers each weekend to pull off our services and our teams are happy to serve. RFC owns 17 acres with a 72,000 SF facility. We are debt free other than
Rock Family Church has a strong worship and media team in place.
To apply contact Pastor Kim Hawk at khawk@rockfamilychurch:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in living in beautiful Colorado Springs, please send your resume and a worship demo (or a link). Please also forward your spiritual journey and story. Last, we would like to hear your vision for worship
ministry within the local church and developing a team.